Regardless of the business you are in, Saffron can add value to your processes. Industries include:
- University Laboratories
- Medical Research
- Battery Manufacture
- Powder Metallurgy
- Environment Control
- Laser Deposition
Core skills at your disposal
This enables you to draw on the skills of a wide range of experienced and competent employees who have a long history of delivering guaranteed solutions. Your project is enhanced by Saffron’s “can do” attitude and culture which is driven by the need to learn and retrain whenever the opportunity arises. Some of the core skills available to you include:
- Traditional engineering practices (fabrication, tool-room facilities and maintenance)
- Project management and planning
- Industrial and concept design
- Technology transfer links via various universities and innovation centres
- CE certified equipment
- Up-to-date IT facilities (PLC programming, auto-cad)
- Electrical expertise (panel building and design)
- Purchasing alliances with major suppliers in many fields
- Best practice management culture (Academy of Chief Executives, Institute of Engineers)
- Multi-skilled personnel (apprentice trained – graduate)
The above expertise is available to help enhance the efficiency and profitability of your business.
Independence means a quick response
As an independently owned business, Saffron is master of its own destiny. This means the decision making process is swift and effective, giving you a highly responsive and service oriented team that is quick to arrive at the best decisions to support your business needs.
As a customer of Saffron, you become a respected and valued part of an organisation whose reputation, already steeped in pride and history, will continue to develop in the future.
By working in partnership with Saffron you can rest assured that you are dealing with an open and accessible organisation which will always act with determination, honesty and integrity. Combine this with comprehensive guarantees and you have access to a team of people who are passionate about getting it right, first time, every time.
Saffron’s commitments to you
Saffron values your business and is committed to working with you to help improve the efficiency of your business - which is why you will always benefit from the following 12 supply commitments:
- You will be treated with respect at all times. All your dealings will be managed in a prompt, friendly, professional and confidential manner.
- You will enjoy the benefits of working with a customer-focused team who will listen to you and work with you to provide an exceptional quality service and attention to detail.
- Operating an “open door” policy means you are welcome to visit at any time and have unrestricted access to all team members, each of whom are willing to assist in the resolution of any issues you may have.
- You will receive total project support from our team of Technical Design Engineers including Project Design, Development and Manufacture and the supply of all ancillaries.
- Technical Design Engineers will fully review your project with an emphasis on feasibility of manufacture to remove all unnecessary costs at the earliest stage.
- You will be kept updated at every stage of your project development to ensure on time, on budget delivery at all times.
- Only approved quality raw materials, tooling and equipment are used in the manufacture of your product.
- You have access to the widest range of products and support services available from any supplier in our field.
- Each product will be fully tested on our site, to both yours and our satisfaction.
- All Saffron team members are highly skilled and will work with you to meet any individual requirements specific to your business.
- If you are ever let down by any other supplier, Saffron will support you to get “back on track” and minimise your losses.
- All your dealings with Saffron are designed to add value to your business so that you can reduce costs whilst maximising resources and potential.